Summer Cool & Stylish Clothing Tips
Apart from rising temperatures, summer brings with it a hard-to-shake urge to shop. Maybe it’s because the weather’s warmer and those weekend trips require a few new cute outfits, but refreshing our summer closet is an activity we’re probably not alone in anticipating.
However, before you bust out that credit card, there are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind when buying for the summer months; small pieces of advice that’ll ensure you get the most bang for your buck and be as comfortable as you can be during the dog days. Read on below extremely useful tips to help you make the most of your summer shopping!
1. Keep your clothes loose. The looser, the better. The less fabric you have actually touching your body, the more comfortable you will feel. Believe it or not, a flowy long dress will keep you cooler than a pair of shorts and a skin-tight tank tops.
2. Choose clothes in natural fabrics. We love fast fashion as much as the next shopper, but a great deal of merchandise from high-street stores are made from poly-blends that simply aren’t breathable, and will often hold on to sweat stains.
To stay cool on steamy days, it’s best seek out materials like cotton is best, but any variety will do—as the fibers are hollow in the centre, allowing them to absorb perspiration and release it quickly. Linen also is a solid summer material—it’s stronger than cotton and a better conductor of heat, making it the most breathable fabric out there.
3. Use a scarf to keep your hair off your neck. A small cotton scarf is great for absorbing sweat, whether you use it to tie up your hair or wear it around your neck with your hair down. Soak it in cold water before you put it on for an extra-cooling kick.
4. Stick to light color clothes. Dark colors absorb light and can make you feel hot, while light colors reflect light and will keep you cool.
5. Cover up to protect your skin from the sun — and keep cool. Direct sunlight not only damages your skin, it raises your body temperature. Sleeves are your friend.
It’s summer and you haven’t replenished your wardrobe from some time or maybe you’re tired of all those dresses that you’ve worn before. If that is the case and you are planning to shop for the summer then the above tips can be beneficial for you. Apparese®, is one of the best online women’s clothing store which includes a gazillion options in summer outfits. Opt for attractive women’s clothes with an abundance of elegant summer collection here in the online store. Lastly, here’s our most favorite Summer Style Tip: Have fun with fashion! Seriously, isn’t that the most important thing? Have a fabulous summer and don’t forget to share your own Summer Style Tips with us!